<VV> Re: Smitty'ss carbs.

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sun May 21 16:45:08 EDT 2006

First of all, I swapped carbs and the problem stayed on the right side.>
>  My question to that is, if there is air flow and vacuum why isn't a
> "good carb" giving up its fuel ?  This is more puzzling in view of the
> engines response to spritzing fuel in that side

Did you block/remove the balance tube ? Can flow enough for either side to
idle whole engine & hide many things. Earlier you said both float bowls had
the same amount when removed so not a lack of fuel.

How does it run off idle ?

Padgett