<VV> Highrise air cleaner

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Sun May 21 20:17:39 EDT 2006

Finally tried it.  Made about a 6 inch rise. The reducer a small
length of 1.5 inch pipe and a coupler.

Its a stock 110/pg 65
I put it high enough that I could turn the air cleanrer around and
out to the hole to the fresh air vent.

Maybe it was the that it was the first nice day in a while, and the
first show I could goto this year.

Without changing anything else seat of the pants measurements it
seems betterit seems to make a difference
         It sounds different - a little quieter
         More power.
         More questions at the show.

Any way to be more scientific in my measurements.  I can take picures
of the apparatus if anybody is interested.

Thanks to all for answering my pre-installation questions.