<VV> Highrise air cleaner

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 22 16:07:12 EDT 2006

I've been watching threads regarding the highrise extension for some time.
That being said, I just can't believe that such a short extension has much
affect at all.  If it did, why didn't GM do it?  There is definitely enough
clearance to do it.  If it adds noticible horsepower or torque, I'd think GM
would have jumped at the opportunity.  I'd like to see hard data that it
does anything at all.

Right now, to me, it seems like nothing more than adding playing cards to
your spokes :)  ggg

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!