<VV> Highrise air cleaner

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Mon May 22 16:50:20 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/22/2006 1:08:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dsjkling at sbcglobal.net writes:
> I've been watching threads regarding the highrise extension for some time.
> That being said, I just can't believe that such a short extension has much
> affect at all.  If it did, why didn't GM do it?  There is definitely enough
> clearance to do it.  If it adds noticible horsepower or torque, I'd think GM
> would have jumped at the opportunity.  I'd like to see hard data that it
> does anything at all.
> Right now, to me, it seems like nothing more than adding playing cards to
> your spokes :)  ggg
> Dan Kling

--------
Possibly, for the same reason there was no swaybars on 60 -62's?????

Bob Helt, I and others have discussed the purchase of a dyno,  providing the
facilities...then the TIME  to GATHER all these parts we hear great stories
about....Then test......and write reports..........It's not gonna happen!!!
imo! [ think about how long it's taking to complete the Electric Fan Cooling
test!  and the fact that Bob has $600 + of his own $$$$  invested!!]

Since we at DeckRug Ent. are known for High Dollar  Parts / Services /
Performance  and the fact that Warren LeVeque reported to FastVairs in 2000  that
the modification did IMPROVE  the performance of his then, 140 based race
engine, as well as feeling it in the seat of my pants for years......

I urge you to "take a chance", risk the family fortune, throw "caution to the
wind!"  and spend $5,  and a hour of your time to try it out!  GGGGG

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar

ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!