<VV> Requests from GM for OE Specs, etc

jrg478 at aol.com jrg478 at aol.com
Mon May 22 20:57:08 EDT 2006

When I did my '68 Merc, I called an 800 number at Ford in Dearborn who sent me a letter "authenticating" my car by telling me date of manufacture, original equipment, etc.

I was also able to purchase a much more detailed history of my car from a licensee who had access to the Ford microfilm.

Is there any equivalent on the GM side for our Corvairs?

Also, on page 16 of the July Hemmings CC that is my '68 Merc next to the '63 Red Corvair Convertible...it's good to see my Merc in good company!