<VV> ATF

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 12:17:08 EDT 2006

A few months back I asked about a motor flush technique to clean out the engine and  eliminate the nonmechanical causes of blowby, unstick the rings and whatever to prepare it for a leakdown compression check. The majority of responses I got said put in a quart or two of ATF, run it around for awhile and change the oil.
  You probably did the engine more good than any notion of harm.

  Chuck Kubin

   My question is- will the ATF cause any lasting problems