<VV> TDC--limited Corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 12:33:03 EDT 2006

  Hey Smitty,
  I publicly congratulate you on the correct take for TDC. Yes, it occurs on every rotation;  yes, it has no practical appication other than #1 piston's relationship to ignition and valve timing.
  I love it when someone (besides me) insists we stop bombing each other with bullshit. The KISS method always works. You stopped it before we started dropping Corvairs out of space shuttles and before the thread got around to bolt stretch on grade 8 bolts when attaching the alternator mount.

  Chuck Kubin
  LIFCCXGP
  Big fan

  Now to deal with this useless controversy on when TDC is. (Want to talk about when Is, is) gg. Alright, listen up and if you disagree with me, stuff it. TDC does occur for a cyl two times during a running cycle. So what?