<VV> Part Number for LM Corvair Rear Shocks

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Tue May 23 12:49:04 EDT 2006

All,

I've searched the archives at virtualcorvairclub.com and seem to be unable
to find any part numbers for LM rear shocks (for my son's 66 Corsa Coupe).
I found a few references to the front shocks for a 1997 Ford F150 working...
But I don't want to risk purchasing something like that without
confirmation.

Could someone post some various shock part numbers that will work on a 1966
Corsa coupe?  If I have to, I'll spend the $130 or so for a pair from
Clark's but it simply kills me to pay this much if there is a suitable
"common" shock available that I can purchase locally or over the internet.

Kind Regards,

Joe West

The six most drastic mistakes made by humans:
1) The delusion that individual advancement is made by crushing others.
2) The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed.
3) Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot do it ourselves.
4) Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
5) Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, and not acquiring the
habits of reading and study.
6) Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
Marcus Tullius Cicero