<VV> Highrise air cleaner / What works!

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Tue May 23 13:50:34 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/23/2006 10:29:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
levair at aol.com writes:

> The original air cleaners need no alterations to work on a stock motor.
> My experiment was on an engine with large bore race  prepped carbs, Isky Cam
> , . big exh. and headers.
> Tested by back to back tests,, the restriction was the turn into the top of
> the carbs.

-----------------------
Key word "WORK"

IF   on a race engine there is a definite restriction at Hi rpm.....then
there MUST  be the same thing...to a lesser degree at lower airflows?  Even on a
stocker......????

I used your FV  post  to give a "respected report"   We at DeckRug Ent.  get
no respect!!   But then we don't want any!!!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!