<VV> headlight alignment

Dominator corvair at home-town.biz
Tue May 23 14:21:10 EDT 2006

I went to my local body shop to ask about this and they did not have the
equipment to do the alignment.  Seems most new cars have the little leveling
bubble where the $700+ equipment to align headlights is not used all that
much anymore.

I found these procedures on-line and am going to try it as well.
http://www.coolbulbs.com/HID-VISUAL-HEADLIGHT-AIMING-PROCEDURE.pdf

I have not tried it yet as the best time to do it is at dusk when you can
see the beam clearly.  I haven't found a level place to do it yet.  My
driveway slopes down from the garage pretty steeply.  I went with the Xenon
bulbs from Clarks and what a difference.

Dominique