<VV> 4P, or not 4P.... THAT is the question!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat May 27 09:12:07 EDT 2006

Ok, I knew someone was gonna do it... I just got up early enough to beat  you
guys!
Ryan, 4P is the Comfort & Convenience Group type "A", that included the
following:

P: Z01 (comfort and convenience group type “A”) included an outside rear
view mirror, two-speed wipers with washer, day/night inside mirror, backup
lights (500s only), and glove box light (500s only). This package was
discontinued after 1965.

That info is all straight from Kent Sullivan's  website:

 _http://www.corvairkid.com/65-67rpocode.htm_
(http://www.corvairkid.com/65-67rpocode.htm)

This place is PRICELESS if you're trying to figure out what your car had
originally.
check that site out... you'll have lots of fun! He's got a bunch of other
cool things on his website, too.
I hope this helps!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg ~ "2M 5O" powerglide &  Seat Belt DELETE
1969 Monza 110/pg ~ no numbers on the Fisher Body tag, and  I've not found
the build sheet yet.