<VV> Calling California Vair People

John Headley robedinpurple at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 19:08:59 EDT 2006

Well folks, it looks like California here I come!
I've been offered a job in the Gardena, CA area (LA
suburbs).  I'm coming from Michigan.  Can some of you
California folks e-mail me the nitty gritty of what
I'll have to do to get my 64 licensed and operating in
CA?  Also, which clubs are in the area (I think there
are several).  And on a non-vair note, can anyone tell
me the specifics of bringing in a non-California
emissions vehicle as a new resident?  I believe this
is allowed, but not sure.

Thanks in advance,
John Headley