<VV> Colorful discussion

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun May 28 00:21:22 EDT 2006

I'm in a bit of a quandary and thought I might get an opinion or two from
the group...

The subject is my 1965 500 sedan which is headed to the painter next week.
The car is Cameo Beige exterior and Sandlewood Tan/Beige interior. I was
planning to have it painted the original color since I have new off white door
panels. Now I'm thinking that I should take advantage of this opportunity to
change color. The problem is that I'm color challenged (typical engineer?). I'd
like to hear some of your ideas on color schemes that would work with the off
white door panels. Pictures would be even better.

Thanks,

Ned  Madsen
MCCA President - Wichita, KS
1966 Corsa 140/4 speed