<VV> carb adjustments...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 29 09:59:18 EDT 2006

Can someone here give me some advice on adjusting carburetors for a 110?
I've got new carbs on my '65 500. I can't get the engine to stop
racing. It's like it's full throttle.

I've got the idle mixture screws at 1 1/2 turns out and I've adjusted
the one long adjustable rod on the drivers side so that it's just
about as long as it can get. I've got some old carbs in various
states of disrepair and none of the adjustable rods are anywhere near
adjusted out as far is I have these. These a re new rebuilts and I'm
confused. Help.  ;op
-Cash
A lively '65 500

Cash Case, Art guy -
Home phone: 972-444-8531

"English doesn't borrow from other languages.
English follows other languages down dark alleys,
knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar."