<VV> Selecting an oil - (No Corviar)

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon May 29 21:55:49 EDT 2006

Castor oil has the ability to stick like glue to any metal;
especially steel.  It is much better than that respect than any
petroleum oil or synthetic motor oil.  It is, however, a vegetable
oil; thus breaks down at a relatively low temperature. Gasoline
contamination is no, no.   Caster oil, nitro-methane, and camel corn,
the true smell of race cars.
Jim Davis