<VV> , No Corvair In Flanders Fields - Thanks To Our Veterans!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon May 29 22:26:59 EDT 2006

Garth,
Thanks a bunch... usually one of us will jot a few lines on such days as
today, and Veterans Day... I got to visit a few graves myself, and wish I could
stop in where my Dad is resting, but he's scattered on a mountain in North
Carolina just off the Blue Ridge parkway.
God bless you garth, and God Bless our loved ones and our Veterans, both
living and those passed on...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  US Army 1985-1988
In Memory Of:
"Dad"  Boyd Anderson US Navy 1943-1945
"Great Grandpa"James O. Harned US Army 1898
"Great Great Grandpa" Lot S. Anderson  CS Army 1862-1865
"Great Great Great Great Grandpa"  Johnathan Harned   Continental Army
1777-1778