<VV> F NADER license

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Tue May 30 06:18:05 EDT 2006

 I just got a letter from the state of Iowa saying my F NADER plate was offensive and I have 10 days to turn it in. (or leave town by sundown...lol)
  First off....who was offended? The state issued me the plate from a list of 5....were my other choices that bad or worse? I have had this plate for better than 5 years.
  On my Corvair this plate is a political statement....are they trying to take away my first amendment rights? I know it was a  Green party member that complained......how could he read it....at least... right side up?
 I wonder how many states have this plate issued right now? I've seen several.....I suppose I need a new plate....I wonder if I can get.....I don't know.....VairNazi or something like that? The funny thing is if I put "One God" as a choice they would reject that as too offensive......oh well....these are the times we live in....

John Miller
Iowa