<VV> F NADER license

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue May 30 09:57:49 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/30/2006 9:27:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

<<I wonder what they would say if your name was Frank  Nader?  Hmmm....>>

Or better yet, you could say your "late uncle Fergus Nader" was the one who
introduced you to old cars... and that's how you are paying him tribute...

I have a very good friend who rides a motorcycle all summer, and his
motorcycle plate is:

704 55V

On the plate the "4" is open at the top, not closed as it is here.... He
drives around with the plate upside down, and finally it gets very clear to
those behind him.

Good luck!
Lonzo... no upside down plates... all my cars run "Veteran"  tags.

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg