<VV> F NADER license

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue May 30 15:04:09 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "john" <jncmiller at mchsi.com>
Subject: <VV> F NADER license

I just got a letter from the state of Iowa saying my F NADER plate was
offensive and I have 10 days to turn it in. (or leave town by sundown...lol)

John Miller
Iowa
************
When I applied for my *    2 OLD 2     * plate for my turbo rig I got a
letter from the State ( of Iowa ) demanding to know what I meant.  From my
USArmy days, I remembered right away about how to make the system work (g)
so I correctly replied that the car was 50 years old and just couldn[t make
it up the hills anymore ..... that got it passed.
Maybe we could trade 1 for 1 one each Iowa Bureacrat for one each Illegal
Alien ?  ... or even space alien ?

If Iowa government doesn[t allow sex in Iowa, why does my property tax go UP
everyyear.  eh?
reargards, ken campbell, yet another io-way guy