<VV> Re: Valve cover bolt and a Heli coil

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Tue May 30 21:33:18 EDT 2006

Paul and others,  I had great luck using the 1/4 Time-Sert repair kit as
well.  I have use the Time-serts on the valve covers, spark plug repair and
the 5/16 studs for the carburetors.  Not quite enough clearance in the
manifold to repair the long carburetor studs, but they worked well
everywhere else.  Good luck.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY
66 Monza