,<VV> F Nader Plate

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 23:42:56 EDT 2006

I did a little reserach into the Nader clan and found that Frank is amongh the missing and the naders would like him found. Based on this fact I believe the following letter will solve the problem.
  Arjay

  To Iowa Dept. of Revenue
  Re: F Naded Plate
  Sirs: I have received from your office notice that I need to remove the license plate from my auctomobile which reads F Nader. I feel this may be an overreaction and a misplaced one at that. The plate is dedicated to one Frank Nader, a member of the Nader clan who seems to have disappeared. The legend on the plate is simply a way to attract his attention and bring him back into the fold.
  The family’s plea reads as follows:

  Hi. I was wondering if anyone would know any of Frank Nader Sr.'s ancestry. If you would I would really appreciate it. He was born on July 25, 1903 in West Germany near Schweinfurt. He moved to the U.S. in 1930. He married Mary Szetecz in Pittsburgh. If you know any information on him please email me at darth_nader86 at hotmail.com
  I beilieve the F Nader tag has as much significance on the highway as plates issued to remind folks to keep on the lookout for missing, abandoned or endangered children.
  No matter the improper motives the biddies in your department wish to impugn to this tag, the simple truth is that it’s just a plea for a wayward Nader to get back in touch, nothing more sinister than that.
  Your kind consideration to the explanation is appreciated,
  Yours sincerely
  John Miller ,
  Iowa