<VV> Convertible top drains (with pictures)

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Wed May 31 08:47:23 EDT 2006

I took some pictures last night to help clear up some questions. The
pictures are at:

http://www.anil.com/drain1.jpg
http://www.anil.com/drain2.jpg
http://www.anil.com/drain3.jpg
http://www.anil.com/drain4.jpg

The problem that I seem to have is that water fills up the channel
between the tray and the quarter and just sits there, in the picture
s there is about 1/2" of water in the channel left from Saturday. Is
there supposed to be a passage from the channel to the tray or to
some other drain? Did I block something while brushing on seam sealer
(the grey stuff)? Thank you for all of your help.

Anil