<VV> intermittent spark

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed May 31 12:13:32 EDT 2006

That's strange, Harry. I have a distributor running (temporarily) in my test
engine (on a stand) with no internal capacitor and it works just fine.
The internal capacitor is to prevent (or at least slow down) the erosion of
the points contacts by absorbing the breaking arc.
Regards
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone