<VV> intermittent spark

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Wed May 31 13:03:45 EDT 2006

I replaced the condensor (and just for the heck of it the rotor) this
morning and Drove the car for an hour and a half straight with no problems.
The way this problem has been playing Hide and Seek this is no guarantee its
fixed, but I think it is.  I'll let you know if it re-emerges.

Also for those who offered help with my "noisy lifter" thread, the marvel
mystery oil didnt help so this morning I dropped the right side exhaust,
pulled the valve cover and found a loose rocker.  I took the slack out and
the engine sounds beautiful.  Thanks for the help.

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA
65 Corsa 140/4
66 500 coupe 95/PG