<VV> Car haulers

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 22:19:52 EST 2006

Check out http://transportreviews.com/

If you look down the reviews for AutoZipper until you find one by "Roger"
(7/27/06), that would be me and my move of an Avenger from California to
Texas.

Keep in mind that most of these companies are just brokers, and that they
only have limited control of the independant truckers that do the actual
moves.

Roger