<VV> Car haulers

Ian Harding iharding at destinydata.com
Thu Nov 2 09:56:02 EST 2006

I used Kiwi based on a recommendation here and the fact that they are
right up the road.  The price was high, but gas was REALLY high at the
time.  High is actually still lower than going and picking it up
myself once gas, vacation days and trailer rental are factored in.

Their service was spot on.  They used a flat open trailer.  I recommend them.

- Ian