<VV> Out of hospital (again)

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Nov 1 22:29:25 EST 2006

Folks
Sorry if anyone was expecting replies, I was admitted to hospital (again) on Monday PM with chest pain. Heart enzymes negative so no heart attack, but adverse reactions from new Angiotensin blocker (no longer on that one) and from Beta Blocker for pre-ventricular contractions (that one changed too), and now on Nitroglycerin transdermal to keep angina symptoms down.  Lost 10 lbs in 3 days too. Amazing how having the bejeezus scared out of you works on you, and the absolutely foul hospital food. (diabetic/cardiac diet--UGH)
Just got out late tonight.

Leaving CLT for FL on Sat PM for 7 day cruise out of Port Lauderdale, so I'll be checking my e-mail on the ship, but no replies or blogging---Internet time on board cruise ships is expensive!!! and there's better things to do.

Regards to all

Hank