<VV> Marketing vs. Engineering

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Nov 1 22:32:05 EST 2006

Chevy should NOT have done it that way as there is very little trunk
space there now for a family. And the family was the intended market!
Even for a single guy, a cooler and a tool box and wait, we already have
more weight up front, no need for a battery there too....  Pack to drive
to a convention and you will see how little space there is for all your
stuff. Just look at the  space lost in an air conditioned model. The
marketing people should have designed matching luggage to fit the odd
shaped space. Older luxury cars have that!

Winning an autocross was not in the marketing plan.

Maybe it should have been, more Yenkos sold...

Frank DuVal