<VV> Horn assembly... LM

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Nov 1 22:16:19 EST 2006

Are you shure it is missing? Look behind the headlamp bezels. Waay back
there, behind the headlamp mounting panel. If you look from the trunk,
there should be a 5/16 or 3/8" bolt sticking out of the center of the
headlamp bucket pointing towards the rear of the car. These are the horn
mounting bolts. The heads are inside the headlamp buckets with the
horns. If there is just a hole, then yes, the horns are probably missing.

The horn relay is the silver looking object mounted inside the trunk
along the trunk opening above the left front tire

Frank DuVal