<VV> Horn assembly... LM

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 23:57:00 EST 2006

Do NOT unscrew that horn mount bolt from the trunk side.  The horn will fall
off and you will have to take the headlights out in order to re-install!  I
recall the heads being on the trunk side, but I don't have a car here to
look at just now.  Frank said the heads are on the inside of the bucket, so
maybe he's correct?

Later, JR