<VV> 3/4 sp shifter

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Nov 1 22:40:41 EST 2006

IIRC the 3 speed shifter is black and the 4 speed shifter is chrome.
Corsa is chrome with a chrome box around it, or at least the two
mounting ears on the base where the box attaches.

If the shifter won't select 2nd, then it is not the shifter, as this is
a normal position for 1st on a three speed. Ditto 1st should be fine as
that is reverse on a three speed. I would check the shift coupling
adjustment back at the shift tube to transmission. And replce it if
badly worn! At least replace the worn out pin there. (C43 IIRC)

Frank DuVal