<VV> 65Monza sedan FS, great driver, cheap.

Paul Abel pbob63 at frontiernet.net
Wed Nov 1 09:57:27 EST 2006

I am selling my 65 monza 4dr sedan. I've done lots of work on it to make
it a decent daily driver. It is artesian turquois with a black interior.
Intereior is in nice shape, seats not torn, carpet a bit faded in spots,
but servicable. Even has the optional tissue dispenser. New Clarks
single exhaust, new 185 80r13 ww tires, new brake and fuel lines, nos AC
fuel pump, all new ignition parts, rebuilt master cylinder and wheel
cylinders, gas tank cleaned, replaced alt, starter, rebuilt carbs. Front
shocks and springs and gas tank were replaced with new just before the
car was parked in '91. Car has 38K original miles. Original 110pg runs
very well. Has a couple of leaks, not major. Car had some rust issues
from sitting. I hastily patched the holes and sprayed the car its
original color. It looks really nice coming down the road, and will take
you anywhere. Registered, inspected and insured. First 1500.00 takes it.
Located in Rochester, NY. Email me offline for more details.
-Paul Abel-

PS,
I have the car listed on the CORSA classifieds. I was contacted by a man
named Larry Webb. He was representing an unknown buyer. (first red flag)
Then he wanted to pay me with a money order for 4000.00 and have me
refund the difference via western union to his agent. (second red flag)
You know where this is going. Of course this is the oldest scam in the
book And of course I called him on it and said COD only. I never heard
back. Has anyone heard of Larry webb?