<VV> Ok let's try this again... Horn (button) assembly...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 2 09:15:43 EST 2006

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys.   ;op

What I need is the horn button assembly that is in the center of the
steering wheel.
What I have there now is just the steering wheel.

I think I've found part of the assembly on the floor. There is a
plastic ring that sits under the horn button. It's held down with
three screws. What i've found is just broken little bits of plastic.
I've taken these things out before so I'll bet it just crumbled to bits.

At this point I have an option of putting a grant steering wheel in
because I have one, but I'd need to find the correct adapter kit.

I've replaced the stock steering wheel in the monza I gave to my son
with a grant wheel. I'm 6'5" and my legs interfere with big stock wheel.
There are two things I can do:
1- cut my legs off
2- get a smaller steering wheel.

I'm going for the latter. I'm almost certain I'll need my legs later
for when I bad mouth some Ford guys.   ;op

-Cash

Cash Case, Art guy -
www.cashcase.us
Home phone: 972-444-8531

"English doesn't borrow from other languages.
English follows other languages down dark alleys,
knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar."