<VV> Re: TRIP TO SARATOGA MUSEUM SATURDAY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 20:53:38 EST 2006

a few of us from the central ny area corvair club are making a day trip to
the Saratoga automobile museum for the John Fitch exhibit.  anyone close enough
want to meet us there? we should be there about 11am.  we are leaving
canastota  mcky dees (at the thruway exit) at 8am. the exibit changes in about a week
, so last call for a good one.
The second trip will be to the Norwich Car Museum on Dec 2nd.   They
currently have a special 50th anniversary display of 1956 cars. They say they have
just about every 1956 model made. Again we’ll meet at the McDonald’s in
Canastota at the Thruway exit and will leave at 9:00 for this one. If there’s enough
of us the museum will provide a guide for us who, I’m sure, can give more
insight about all the cars. They will also offer us a group rate of $7.50 per
person. Because the guides are all volunteer and they’ll have to ask one to come in
for us,
regards, tim colson