<VV> turn my crank

Jim Houston tampatexan at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 3 13:59:53 EST 2006

A friend of mine used to own an Aircraft crankcase overhaul shop.  They
would fix cases with oversized bearing saddles (crank and cam) by
welding the bearing saddles and then align boring the case back to
standard.  I would suspect that you might be able to get a case fixed by
one of these shops (DIVCO in Oklahoma is one)...  BUT,  it won't be
cheap (think "airplane")...

Jim Houston
Lithia, FL
'65 Monza Coupe