<VV> Dash light with alternator

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 4 23:42:36 EST 2006

At the bottom of each VV email are some important items.

One of them is the link to the CORSA web site.  Click it.

Once there, look near the top right for CORSA ON LINE.  Place the cursor
over that for the sub-menu.  One of the items is Virtual Vairs.  Click it.

At the bottom of the Virtual Vairs page is a link to the archives.

Later, JR