<VV> 809 mile 1969 500 on ebay

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Nov 5 07:13:30 EST 2006

Back several years ago some miscreant referred to us V8 Vair owners as
"whores" who sullied the breed by doing anything other than factory stock
things to Corvairs. Needless to say he was surprised by the backlash.
I have a T shirt that reads; "Anyone can own a classic Corvair but, it takes
a real man to cut one up!".
I would not cut up a significant model and the one I have was already
converted to a Crown V8....barely! I too thought finding one already
converted would save me some work. WRONG!

Now, as for defining the "NORMAL" Corvair owner..............HAH!

Rick Norris
66 V8 Vair Owner
13 years