Normal? was: <VV> 809 mile 1969 500 on ebay

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Nov 5 09:15:39 EST 2006

Normal is defined as what the "vast majority" have in common. As one wag
put it: "If 95% of all humans went to bed with their socks on, that
would be the 'normal' thing to do. However, it doesn't mean that there's
anything wrong with the other 5% that don't." I've always said that ALL
the Corvair owners I've ever met are at least ONE brick shy of a load,
and some are shy more than that. LOL! I think one HAS to be at least
that just in order to find a car as peculiar as the Corvair worthy of
owning in the first place.

In other words, none of us Corvair owners are "normal" compared to the
REST of the world. But now if you want to compare one Corvair owner to
all the other Corvair owners, THAT is a whole 'nother set of norms! (G)

-Mark