<VV> 809 mile 1969 500 on ebay

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 22:13:54 EST 2006

Rick,

Never said mine wasn't going to be expensive, but, while it's getting that
way, I'm having loads of fun with it.

"...some miscreant referred to us V8 Vair owners as "whores"..." I think his
name was Mike Hicks. In all fairness, I don't think Mike used the word
"whore", but that's probably only because he was too busy using other, more
colorful, names. And before all of us V8 owners start flaming Mike, please
understand, he is just pulling my chain. He's really a nice guy... he even
said that I was the only Penn State engineer that he liked.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club