<VV> Tale of woe -- still looking for a good car

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 15:43:07 EST 2006

  Eric:

  Did you ask him any questions before making a 1000 mile
  round trip?

  Any phone conversations?

  what did you learn from this experience?
  What makes you think it won't happen again?

  Why was it a private auction (user ID kept private):

  http://tinyurl.com/y5phma

  Did you look at his feedback? or when he opened his
  eBay account? [July 2006 - 1 feedback] :)

  In short, I suggest asking someone (from the local
  club) to take a look at the car 4 you before authoring
  the second tale of woe :)

  http://pages.ebay.com/motors/services/inspection/inspection.html

  Regards,

  Tony