<VV> Tale of woe -- still looking for a good car

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 16:55:05 EST 2006

I have to agree. I'm afraid I could never buy a car, sight unseen.
Especially one with a white paint job and with such a short and vague
description. Questions to the seller would have been the first step with an
independent assesment from a Corvair expert as the next step.

I would say you got very lucky with your previous ebay automobile purchases.
Don't expect everyone to be as honest as the previous sellers, human nature
has changed over the past 30 or 40 years.

Now you've got to deal with the negative feedback that he's likely to leave.

On 11/6/06, Secular <rusecular at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Eric:
>
>   Did you ask him any questions before making a 1000 mile
>   round trip?
>
>   Any phone conversations?
>
>   Did you look at his feedback? or when he opened his
>   eBay account? [July 2006 - 1 feedback] :)
>
>   In short, I suggest asking someone (from the local
>   club) to take a look at the car 4 you before authoring
>   the second tale of woe :)
>
>   Regards,
>

>   Tony
>
> --