<VV> PA junkyard Corvairs

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 16:17:42 EST 2006

We were in PA this weekend, so I decided to make a sidetrip  to check out
those cars reported in Cumbola.
  The yard was closed, but two earlies were sitting among  other cars outside
- one a 'vert.  Both had advanced rust; especially the  convertible with
crumbling quarters and wheel wells.  Both have already  been stripped of most of
their trim and hardware.  Sitting on their  suspensions, but neither is a '64.
  In other words, good thing the scenery was nice or I think  my wife would
still be ticked at me for adding two hours to the trip  home.

  Matt from L.I.
  ('66 Monza coupe  110/PG)