<VV> Color My Vair -- Update

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 20:56:33 EST 2006

First, an apology for pleas for pictures nos. 2 and 3.  I sent those out Sunday morning at 6:20 a.m. and they hit about 9 a..m. this morning.  Sit and figure.

Anyway, I have received about seven or eight more pictures which I have uploaded.  Thanks to everyone for helping, and try to remember to contribute if you come across anything that works for this project.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.