<VV> Tale of woe -- still looking for a good car

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 22:29:30 EST 2006

I beg to differ Mikey!

You call it what you want, but there was a time when you could do business
on a handshake. Now you have to have a lawyer to watch your lawyer while he
draws up papers to conduct any simple business transaction. I'm not saying
that there was a time when dirtbags didn't exist... I'm saying that they are
much more prevalent now. IMHO, the moral fiber of America has deteriorated
to the point that it's hard to trust anyone that you haven't done business
with before, and that's still risky. I won't go into the reasoning behind my
beliefs, because it doesn't relate to Corvairs, and there are two things
that I choose not to discuss with anyone, Religion & Politics, and this
topic treads that fine line between both topics.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club