<VV> Corvair for sale online - look at the asking price.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 15:23:31 EST 2006

Andy,

You are behind the curve on this one.  It was discussed here 10 days ago or
so.  My comment - he advertised in the right place because he is dreaming.
The same car was on eBay and I have a bet on with "The Chuckster" on what it
will go for.  I loosed if it is over $7,000.

You need to consul your friend on the value of his car.

Later, JR