<VV> Corvair for sale online - look at the asking price.

Thompson, Ed EXT at quarles.com
Tue Nov 7 15:33:52 EST 2006

(submitted via blind carbon copy)
================================
JR, all-  I'm the culprit, but not the seller, nor do I know him/her,
nor that this car was on eBay or discussed on VV recently.  Just wanted
to pass along the observation (from the 11/9/06 issue Old Cars Weekly
classifieds).  I should know better, that pretty much nothing w/ a 'Vair
angle misses the sharp and collective eyes of Virtual Vairs...

Ed
'66 110-glide Monza sport sedan
going back under witness protection now