<VV> First Corvair Drive

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 17:01:35 EST 2006

                                       B"H

Well, guys, I took my first drive in a Corvair today.
What can I say...all I can say is...

AWESOME

It is such a wonderful car in a nice sized
package...it steers every bit as good as they say, has
plenty of pep, engine sounds nice...

I'm impressed.  It's definitely my next car, G-d
willing.  I'm going up to Mass. to check out a blue 69
Monza coupe, if it's as good as I think it is, I'm
driving her home.

Wish me luck guys....anyone who owns one of these cars
is VERY lucky! :)

Regards...Bill H.