<VV> Power Brakes for Corvair

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Wed Nov 8 23:01:06 EST 2006

I live in a mountainous place and have found no reason to switch to disks or
power brakes.  Run through a puddle, ride the brake for a while to dry them
out.  No problem with Corvair brakes, unless you are really serious about
racing or don't understand about drying out brakes after getting them wet.