<VV> The Latest Tire Survey

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu Nov 9 07:29:15 EST 2006

I just ran Nelson Ledges this summer with a set of Kumho autocross
tires... sticker than the BFG R-1's I previously had and much sticker
than the (older generation) Yoko R's I had... stickiest R tire I've ever
driven.

The Kumho MX street tire is the stickiest street tire I've driven as
well... the rubber felt almost like an R tire....

Bill