<VV> Something strange

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Sat Nov 11 11:23:25 EST 2006

Hi Lonzo,
     It reminds me when, back in 1969, a friend of mine badly trashed the rear end of his 63 sedan. He had a 61 sedan body in good shape so, we cut both bodies on the middle of rear wiindow side supports and at the floor (middle of rear doors) and carefully welded the 63 front to the 61 rear. The guy that finished the weldings was so good, that months after, we were not able to find the weldings behind the paint.
     Could it be your friend's car case ?

     Daniel Monasterio

<<... but what has me wondering is the fact that the  front of the
car is a 61, while the back of the car is a 63... inside the trunk  is a
60-61 style single speed wiper motor and a 61 master cylinder (with just  the ......>>